Translate

Monday 25 November 2013

Successful story of mine..

Have you always find it hard to lose weight? Not sure which product is safe? Going to the doctors for prescription? low esteem? don't bother walking in to a department store as you can't find your size? I was in this situation before.The feeling is not very nice. What drives me to lose weight again? I was working on to become a flight attendant. I totally cut down on carbs, coffee and sugar. I did the starvation method. It works but i was feeling weak and i felt ill. I m always feeling lethargic at work. 

Till i was introduce to Alpha lipid lifeline. I started eating normally again and i drank a glass of alpha lipid lifeline everyday. I felt energetic till i attend most of the body jam classes and sh bam. I didnt know in the first place when i took this product i will lose weight as well. 

I only realize i shed all those weight when i tried wearing my old pants from 2008 one fine day. I was so happy! all those pants were just sitting in my boxes of old clothes that i could not wear! That feeling was priceless! 

Last year, I had friends over from Singapore visited me here and were shocked to see me that i grown so much! Even when i was over in Singapore, all my friends said i put on so much and look like a Mum. Lol.

I was Size 16. Now I am Size 12. If you are having problems like me in the past, email me or  comment here. Looking forward to help others to achieve what i achieve. 



Mar 2012

December 2012


February 2013
Present


No comments:

Post a Comment